I was “tagged” for this by a friend over on Facebook, but I decided to post it here since all my posts here go over to Facebook. Killing 2 birds and all that…
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
- I own fish.
- I play Flight Simulator.
- I like Anime.
- I like to learn about other cultures so I can try to see things from their point of view.
- I wish I wasn’t so introverted.
- I often wonder what my life would have been had I not been blinded in my right eye and had followed though with my plans to join the USAF after high school.
- I used to white water canoe, hike, and go camping.
- I miss my wife.
- I used to be in a band.
- I play organ, piano, and guitar with varying degrees of incompetence!
- I wonder what you *really* think of me.
- I want to return to Yellowstone one day (went there once before as a child)
- I’d love to be Anthony Bourdain, well I’d love to have his job anyway…
- I wish I had lots of money, but mostly so I could give most of it away.
- When I remember my Grandfather, I feel I have done nothing with my life. He was always pleased with me, but compared to the things he did – I haven’t done squat.
- I wish I could draw better – I get these great compositions in my head, but I can’t put them on paper.
- I wonder what you’re wearing right now. (OK, sorry, that’s my weird sense of humor – I swore I wasn’t going to, but I can’t help it!)
- I am lactose intolerant – which for some reason sounds so lame…
- I participated in the restoration of historic pipe organs in and around Baltimore – I am quite proud of that.
- I had two kids – and I’m quite proud of that t00, not entirely satisfied, but proud none the less.
- I regret the last thing I said to my wife (now deceased) or rather how I said it. How many of us expect to leave for work and never see their loved one conscious again?
- I’m never sure how much I should talk about things like #21 – it’s a big part of me, I feel compelled to share it, yet I fear it will drive others away… very confusing.
- Shortbread cookies are my kryptonite.
- I wish knew how to ride a Motorcycle.
- I had no idea this list would be so hard… *dies*